Case Management Nurse (RPN)
Join our Toronto Home Care Team
RPN Case Managers & Case Manager Trainees
At Qualicare Family Home Healthcare every client is managed by a qualified Case Management Nurse. We are growing across Toronto and require qualified RPN Case Managers and RPN Case Manager trainees to become part of our exciting expansion.
- Registered Practical Nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Competency and comfort with computer based tools
- Knowledge of community resources and roles of healthcare professionals
- Knowledge of healthcare organizations and models used in community
- Second language is an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license
In the Role you will:
- Work closely with other scheduling coordinators, administrators, medical professionals and personal support workers while assisting clients and their families in the development and delivery of their individualized care plans.
- Perform in home care assessments and develop care plans
- Screening, interview, hire and schedule Personal Support Workers and RPNs for a variety of in-home and in-hospital private care assignments.
- Supervise Personal Support Workers and RPNs in the delivery of care
- Engage directly with the Qualicare management team, business development representatives, and other staff as an integral part of the company’s growth and mission to become Canada’s stand-out leader in the delivery of private home healthcare services.
- Network in the community as a proud advocate of the Qualicare brand.
- Possess and demonstrate the personality traits required to confidently participate in relationship building with client referral sources, hospitals, agencies and advocacy groups.
Send your resume and covering letter by email to: Steve Jones, Qualicare Toronto
Keywords: Home Care, Healthcare, Etobicoke, GTA, Toronto, Nurse, RN, RPN, Palliative Care, Geriatric Care, Live-in Care, Caregiver, Elder Care, Hospital, Long-Term Care, PSW, Personal Support Worker, Retirement, Therapy, CCAC, Cancer, Respite Care, medical, healthcare, #Toronto, #jobs, #employment, #resume, Qualicare
Personal Support Workers (PSW)
Toronto, Downtown & East York opportunities
Days, Evenings and Night Shifts **** Portuguese Speaking an asset
As a Qualicare PSW you will:
• Provide caregiver and personal care services to clients in their home according to a care plan
• Support independence, dignity, social and emotional health
• Develop & maintain relationships with clients and their families
• PSW certificate
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (‘BCLS’) certification
• Experience in a geriatric nursing or health care environment
• English at a Grade 10 level
• Caregiver experience with personal care, meal preparation and transfer assists
• Knowledge of hygienic work practices and clinical infection control protocols
• Experience working with patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias
• Experience with mobility support, lifts, transfers and safety Other Assets and Requirements
• Multiple language skills (Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Ukrainian, others)
• Driver’s license and a clear driver’s record
• PSW (Personal Support Worker) certificate
• Use of a car for work
• Clear police record check
• RPN certificate or foreign nursing certificate
• Other certifications such as CSW (Community Support Worker) RSW (Rehabilitation Support Worker), GSW (Geriatric Support Workers) Please submit a resume with your response.
We appreciate all applications however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email: Madison Jones mjones@Qualicare.com
Phone: (647) 427-6336